Trafford residents are being reminded to ensure they choose the right care, at the right time and at the right place this winter (2015-16) to ease pressure on local health services.
Within Trafford there are a number of community services which support your care. Trafford Provider Services provide a range of community nursing and healthcare therapy services which you can access through your GP.
- When it is NOT an emergency
- When you need to see a doctor or health professional
- When it IS an emergency and serious
- Some important information from the NHS to help you to stay well this winter – (Door drop leaflet)
- Trafford CCG’s quick guide to your local health services – (Tri-fold leaflet)
Our news items:
- Get Ready for Winter
- Greater Manchester Pharmacy Opening Hours for Winter Planning Assurance 2015 – 2016
- Help Protect Your Child from Flu – its safe and painless
- Trafford Pharmacies Christmas and New Year Opening Times 2015 – 2016