Crossgate House is located on Cross Street (A56), Sale, directly opposite Sainsbury’s supermarket. We are on the First Floor.
NB: There is limited visitors parking to the rear of the building, requests for parking spaces must be made prior to arrival by calling our main reception desk on: 0161 873 9500.
From the South:
- Leave the M6 at Junction 19 taking the A556 towards Manchester and Airport.
- Then follow the A56 towards Manchester City Centre through Altrincham and into Sale (approx. 10 miles).
- Crossgate House is on the A56 in the centre of Sale.
- Once you see Sainsbury’s on the right hand side, simply turn left at the traffic lights into Atkinson Road, and then immediately left into the Crossgate House car park.
From the North and East:
- Leave the M60 at Junction 7 and take the A56 towards Sale and Altrincham.
- After about ½ mile, move into the right hand lane ready to turn right before the junction into Park Avenue.
- Then take the first left into York Avenue, and then left into Atkinson Road.
- The entrance into the Crossgate House car park is then immediately on your right.
From Sale Metrolink (tram) station:
- Sale Metrolink Station is the closest stop to Crossgate House.
- Upon exiting the station, take a left, follow the road round the side of Sale Town hall and to the left. You will pass Sainsbury’s on your left and Crossgate House is directly across the main road (Cross Street).
Cross Street is on the main bus route from Manchester City Centre towards Altrincham and vice versa, please refer to the Transport for Greater Manchester website for further details on your individual route options.