At NHS Trafford CCG we encourage local residents and patients to ‘have your say’ and get involved in decision making. This is your NHS and we welcome your views on your health and care in Trafford so that we can continually improve your local services and health experiences.
Send us your feedback and/or join our Trafford Talks Health network – a group of Trafford people who want to keep up to date with local health issues and and have their say on services in the borough.
In the News:
- Ask Listen Do: Invitation to parent carers, carers, organisations working with families and organisations that deal with complaints
- LIVE UNTIL 14 MAR: Take part in NHS England’s online public consultation on ending the prescription of products easily available over-the-counter, freeing up £136 million
- Children and young people’s mental health green paper
- NICE Public Involvement Update Newsletter – February 2018
- Social Investment Priority Setting – Open Evening
- Phlebotomy survey
- ME/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome survey
- Trafford Carers’ survey
- NHS England consults on freeing up 136 million to boost frontline NHS care by curbing prescription costs
- ‘Have Your Say Forum’ a Learning Disability & Autism Forum Event – 8 February 2018
- Take part in the next Healthwatch Trafford Advisory Group
- Lay members sought for committee developing mental health guidelines