‘Have Your Say Forum’ a Learning Disability & Autism Forum Event – 8 February 201816 January 2018
This is an invitation to the next FREE to attend NHS England Learning Disability and Autism Forum event.
You can view an easy read version of this invitation here. The event will be on Thursday 8 February 2018, 11am – 3pm at Manchester United Football Club.
- We will talk about letting NHS staff know you need support.
- We want you to tell us about how the NHS can share information about your support needs.
This event is for:
- People with a learning disability
- People with Autism
- Families and carers
You can book on to the event here.
Please book your place before 24 January 2018.
We want this event to be as accessible as possible for you. Please let us know as soon as possible how we can support you. We can confirm the following about the event:
- The venue will be accessible
- We will have a changing places toilet
- We will use microphones so it is easier to hear.
- We will keep the big sessions short – with not too much time listening to presentations
- We will have a spare room if you need some time away from the main room
If you would like further information please email us on: email@example.com or you can phone us on 0113 824 9686.