Trafford Youth Trust Launch its Summer Funding #traffordyouthfund25 July 2017
Trafford Youth Trust has launched a £50,000 summer fund #traffordyouthfund. If you run a local voluntary group and you are interested in enhancing your summer plans to give children and young people fun things to do during their holidays then this fund may assist.
Trafford Youth Trust wants to help voluntary groups that work with children aged between 11 to 18 years old, or up to 25 years old where they have complex additional needs or a learning disability.
The fund will assist local groups and organisations to host events or activities for children and young people that meet one or more of the following objectives:
- Reassure them that they live in a safe borough
- Engage them in cross-cultural or inter-generational activities
- Involve them in celebratory activities where they are given a chance to contribute in their local community through volunteering
- Give them fun experiences with opportunities to try new activities, such as sports or arts and which help them to feel good about themselves
- Give them opportunities to make new friends
The fund is open now and will remain open until further notice.
How to Apply
Go to the Trafford Youth Trust website for further information: http://traffordyouthtrust.org.uk/category/summer-grants
Contact: Fiona Murray
Telephone: 0161 912 1852