On this page you will find regular updates and briefings provided by the Trafford CCG PHB Team:
Personal Health Budget Learning Network updates: May 2018
- PHBs in Continuing Healthcare, Public consultation, Wheelchair budgets, This is #myPHBstory, PHB data, Dying Matters
Personal Health Budget Learning Network updates: April 2018
- PHB survey, budget consultation, wheelchairs, latest Q&As
- Launch of personal health budget and integrated personal budget consultation
- Peer Leadership Academy 2018, Regional Network meeting dates and Study days…
Money for training for personal health budget holders – open now
If you support people who use a personal health budget to employ their own personal assistant, they can apply for money for training from Skills for Care. This can be used to pay for training for themselves as employers, or to develop the skills of their PAs. For full details please click here.
Personal Health Budgets Essentials
A three hour session for NHS and local government professionals, covering the fundamentals of personal health budgets. Please click here for details.
FREE E-learning resources for care providers
A series of health and social care e-learning resources, which have been produced by subject experts and digital design professionals including:
- Managing risk, minimising restraint
- Mental health of older people
- Communication Skills
Please click here for full details of the courses including how to register…
The majority of PHB documents are accessible online to all local offer teams and can be found by visiting: http://www.traffordccg.nhs.uk/campaign/phb/
NB: It is important that you always download copies from this site to ensure you have the most up-to-date versions. If you cannot find the documents you are looking for or you require further information please contact the PHB team directly.