Our vision and values
The vision for NHS Trafford CCG is to ensure that the health services we manage for the people of Trafford are provided at the right place and at the right time, and that services are safe, of a high quality and are value for money
The group will promote good governance and proper stewardship of public resources in pursuance of its goals and in meeting its statutory duties.
The CCG has four strategic objectives, which, if we achieve, will ensure we deliver our vision. These are to:
- Consistently achieve local and national quality standards.
- Deliver an increasing proportion of services from primary care and community services in an integrated way.
- Reduce the gap in health outcomes between the most and least deprived communities in Trafford
- Ensure a financially sustainable health economy
The organisation’s values as developed by staff are:
- Compassion, respect and dignity; we will treat everyone as we would expect to be treated.
- Commitment to quality care to improve lives; we are committed to ensuring our patients receive the best quality, co-ordinated care possible. To continually monitor and improve our services and how we commission them.
- Working together to meet the healthcare needs of Trafford; we will give patients, families and the public opportunities to be involved and have a voice. We will work together to make improvements for our population.
- Valuing each other; we support each other to be the best we can.
- Honour, integrity and openness; wewill be transparent in all our actions and decision making.
- Objectivity and accountability; we will commission services that meet established and identified needs. The services we commission will be equitable, cost effective and our decisions will be open to scrutiny.