A New Health Deal for Trafford
The New Health Deal for Trafford is a campaign which has overseen in and out of hospital services being redesigned in Trafford, to ensure they are viable for the future.
Please note: the New Health Deal for Trafford consultation was held over a 14-week period, May – August 2012, and is now closed. The consultation documents can be found via the ‘Downloads’ tab below.
- Councillors and health chiefs discuss Trafford Urgent Care Centre – 24 March 2016
- Statement re Trafford Urgent Care Centre media coverage – 19 January 2016
- Urgent Care Changes for Trafford General Hospital – 26 November 2013
- Orthopaedic Centre First Step Towards new-look Trafford General - 18 November 2013
- Trafford General Hospital’s Future Officially Secured – 28 October 2013
- Trafford General Hopsital’s Future Secured as redesign proposals given go ahead – 11 July 2013
- Referral of New Health Deal proposals to Secretary of State for Health – 6 March 2013
- The proposal for Trafford General Hospital – 28 January 2013
- New Health Deal proposal approved – 24 January 2013
- Strategic Programme Board makes formal recommendation - 15 January 2013
- Strategic Programme Board agenda – 9 January 2013